De Nova Agro offers plants of Gerbera. Gerberas are very gentle and aristocratic flowers, and considered as one of the most loved and purchased flowers in the world.
All the plants are obtained by in vitro micro-propagation and appear as disease and virus free, uniform and identical (clonal) plants.
- In-vitro propagation of Gerbera offers a range of advantages:
- Fast production of identical material. All of the plants maintain characteristics (big diameter, higher stem) of the superior tree that serves as a specimen and explant donor.
- Plants produced from tissue cultures develop much better
- Plants are free of pathogens
- Under in vitro conditions from one explant, more than 1 million plants could be obtained annually.
It is recommended to make large volume orders one year ahead. The price for Gerbera plants is negotiable. Our company also receives orders for micro-propagation of Gerbera varieties of your choice. Please call us for further details. De Nova Agro Team is always delighted to answer your questions!
To learn about Gerbera general characteristics please follow the link